Hello and welcome to our blog here at WHR Accountants in Armagh, Northern Ireland. Today we want to share with you why we believe using an accountant (and particular this accountancy firm!) for you and your business can be one of the smartest moves you ever make.
The Benefits Of An Accountant
We often hear the phrase “Oh, I can’t afford to use an accountant” but what people really should be saying is “I can’t afford not to use an accountant.” Of course as accountants we charge fees for our services but our expertise can more than pay you back in many ways.
Here are some very good reasons why you should use an accountant:
- Sorting out the many different financial strands for a business can be complex, demanding and time consuming. An accountant can make sure your finances for the business are on track, they comply with all the regulations and your debtors and creditors are being taken care of, leaving you to concentrate on growing your business.
- If you are a relatively new business an accountant can help you with your business plan and give you financial projections for future growth.
- You may need advice over your business’ legal structure, whether you should be a partnership or a limited company etc. An accountant can give advice on the benefits and disadvantages of each type.
- Do you really want to fill in all your tax returns by yourself? An accountant can do this and ensure you are up to date with your regulatory and compliance requirements.
- If you are looking for funding to help grow your business or get through a sticky patch then an accountant should always be the first port of call for advice. They can help you present your case for you to banks etc.
- If you need someone to do your PAYE for you then of course an accountant is the perfect place to turn to.
- If you are looking at buying an existing business then it is very wise to hire an accountant to go through the accounts of the business to ensure everything is as it seems and it is a viable financial concern.
- An audit of your business by an accountant can be a godsend as they can go through all the details of your business, picking out any issues or regulatory problems, and they can give you advice on how to improve the efficiency and most importantly the profitability of your business.
Contacting WHR Accountants
So there we are, the above list is by no means exhaustive, there are many other areas that an accountant can help you with your business. So if you would like help with any aspect of your business then please give us a call on 028 3752 2909.