£27,000 – £35,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Full Time Permanent
We are an established accounting firm with offices in Armagh City and Moy, who are continually growing, and therefore seek a highly motivated, qualified or part qualified Accountant to join our team.
You will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Limited companies. Your role will involve Tax, VAT and Audit.
You will need the following:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA) or Part qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA) with at least 4 years’ experience in a general practice environment
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, so you will be highly personable and confident with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a complex environment, whilst managing a high and diverse workload.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and responsibilities
What we Offer
We believe we offer a competitive salary depending on your qualifications and experience in the range of £27,000 – £35,000 per annum
In return for your contribution, we will support you throughout your career and provide opportunities for career development.
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
We have taken all required COVID 19 precautions.
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Accounting: 4 years (preferred)